In recent years, the sheet metal industry has developed rapidly. Why is the custom sheet metal fabrication service industry developing so fast?
1. Increased demand for production capacity. China is increasingly becoming an international fabrication and manufacturing center, coupled with the continuous increase of foreign investment, the demand for the capacity of custom welding parts sheet metal fabrication continues to increase, and electrical control boxes and machine casings in the metal processing industry are generally made of sheet metal. Gold pieces, so the demand for the processing capacity of the class is constantly increasing.
2. The processing accuracy is low and it is easy to get started. As far as sheet metal fabrication is concerned, it is very common to have a precision of a few wires, and the complexity of the process is relatively high, and even some parts have dozens of processes. Therefore, the sheet metal factory for gold finishing usually requires a variety of mechanical equipment to meet different process requirements.
|Place of Origin||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)|
|Model Number||Custom Made|
|Fabrication Process||Stamping, Bending, Laser Cutting, Welding, Forging, Casting, Maching|
|Surface Treatment||Mirror Polishing, Powder Coat, Zinc Plate, Paint, Brushing as per drawing|
|Service||Custom OEM/ODM sheetmetal fabrication service|
|Package||Standard package/individual package for export or as requested|
|Delivery time||7 - 20 working days or negotiable|
Suzhou Houdry Mechanical and Electrical Technology Co., Ltd. is a manufacturing factory which engaged in sheet metal fabrication services since 2008. Now our factory covers 12,000 square meters, with 250 employees including 8 senior engineers and 10 quality engineers. Houdry has good cooperative with SIEMENS, AMADA, AMETEK, OERLIKON, etc. Annual value of $16 million. Houdry can provide various of sheet metal fabrication service, such as sheetmetal stamping parts, laser cutting, cnc machining, welding, bending, forging, casting, etc.and surface treatments such as painting, anodize, power coating, zinc-plating etc.
Our sheet metal fabrication products are widely used in various areas such as cold chain products, net working products, bus air condition unit, invertor metal forming parts and track safety door part.
Our main customers are from overseas markets such as Germany, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Singapore, and Sweden.
Our company can provide various of sheet metal fabrication service, such as sheetmetal stamping parts, laser cutting, cnc machining, welding, bending, forging, casting, etc.and mirror polishing, powder coat, zinc plate, paint, Brushing as per drawing.
We have laser cutting machine, robot wenlding machine, bending machine, stamping machine, cnc machining centers, milling machine, grinding machine, injecton mold machine and so on equipments. Can produce most metal products.
Standard package/individual package for export or as requested. Sheet metal parts are usually packed in carton box, then packed in plywood pallets or plywood boxes.
1. How can I get the quotation?
Please kindly send us the drawing of your product,details below should be included: materials, surface finish, tolerance, quantity.We will provide you with a product quotation within 2 working days! If you don't have a drawing, please send us the sample.
2. Do you provide samples? is it free or extra?
We can provide free sample. However, you have to pay the cost of courier by express like: DHL, TNT, UPS and FEDEX.
3. What is the process to place the order?
A. send us the drawings to get a free quotation.
B. we will make a sample for you to check the quality.
C. batch production will be proceed after sample is qualified and our service is accepted.
4. Do you support product customization?
Yes, all the customized orders are welcomed.
5. The surface treatment type we can handle?
Powder coating, paint, polish, brushed, galvanized, anodized.sand blasting.
6. What is the payment method?
Samples are paid via Paypal and T/T is 100% paid.
Bulk orders: T/T 30% prepaid, the balance should be paid before shipment.
7. Which Shipment way is available?
1. By sea to your nearest port. 2. By air to your nearest airport. 3. By express (DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT, EMS) to your door.
Contact Person:Devin Liu