What is a CNC Machine?
CNC Machine is the abbreviation of Computer Numerical Control Machine Tools. CNC machining is to produce high-precision sheet metal parts from blanks, solid blocks of workpieces or metal plates according to the shape and size required by CAD file. In simple terms, the CAD file is turned into a CNC program, and the CNC machine will execute the program to create the part.
There are many types of CNC machines in our factory, including Lathes, Milling machines, Routers and CNC Waterjet, and the most suitable CNC machine tools can be selected according to different products to complete sheet metal fabrication services. The engineer will design the perfect CAD file (confirmed by the customer) according to the customer's requirements or complete the sheet metal parts processing service according to the CAD drawing provided by the customer. We are a manufacturer specializing in providing sheet metal fabrication services to meet any of your CNC needs.
Compared with ordinary machine, CNC machine have many advantages, such as:
1. It has strong adaptability to processing objects, adapts to the characteristics of single-piece production of molds and other products, and provides suitable processing methods for mold manufacturing;
2. High processing precision and stable processing quality;
3. Multi-coordinate linkage can be carried out, and parts with complex shapes can be processed;
4. When the machining parts are changed, it is generally only necessary to change the numerical control program, which can save production preparation time;
5. The machine tool itself has high precision and high rigidity, can choose favorable processing amount, and has high productivity (generally 3 to 5 times that of ordinary machine tools);
6. The machine tool has a high degree of automation, which can reduce labor intensity;
7. Conducive to the modernization of production management. CNC machine tools use digital information and standard codes to process and transmit information, and use computer control methods, which lays the foundation for the integration of computer-aided design, manufacturing and management;
8. Higher quality requirements for operators and higher technical requirements for maintenance personnel;
9. High reliability.
CNC machine can better solve complex, precise, small batch, and multi-variety parts fabrication problems. It is a flexible and high-efficiency automatic machine, which represents the development direction of modern machine tool control technology and is a typical mechatronics. chemical products.
If you need CNC machining, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, in addition to machining, we also provide sheetmetal bending, stamping and welding services.